The ToneWoodAmp provides the newest and most unique acoustic guitar playing experience without the need for an amplifier! It enhances the natural sound of virtually any acoustic guitar, adds depth, texture and effects, and creates a unique surround sound feel never experienced by acoustic guitar players before.
The ToneWoodAmp can be used also as a multi-effect processor. In a situation where you need to amplify your guitar, you can connect the output jack to your amp or P.A. system and use the “blend” mode to dial the amount of guitar/effect you want to send out.
If you desire to experiment with more effects and other cool tools, you can use your ToneWoodAmp with an iDevice and try your favorite apps including guitar effects, MIDI instruments and much more!.
The initial installation and setup of the ToneWoodAmp is fast and easy, it requires no tools, and has no permanent impact on your guitar. After the initial install, detaching and attaching the ToneWoodAmp to your guitar is a snap.
You can install the ToneWoodAmp on any flat or (slightly) arched-back acoustic guitar. Electric and non-electric*, steel and nylon strings, all can work with the ToneWoodAmp. Compatible pickups: magnetic pickup for steel string acoustic guitars and under saddle piezo pickup for both nylon and steel string guitars.
Because the ToneWoodAmp can be quickly and easily removed and reattached, it can easily work with all of your acoustic guitars. Get one X-Brace for each of your guitars and see how it changes your experience with any acoustic guitar that you own!
- Inputs and outputs: the TWAmp has one 1/4″ input (from guitar), one 1/4″ output (to amp or P.A.) and one 1/8″ TRRS I/O for iDevice (and other devices).
- Effects: Built-in 8 effects: 3 types of Reverb, Delay, Tremolo/Delay, Leslie style Tremolo, Auto-Wah and Overdrive. Chorus is under development.
- Effect parameters: each effect has three parameters. For example, the delay/echo effect has the following: Speed, Regenerate and Reverb.
- Save/recall of effect settings: there are 10 memory locations for each effect where you can store/recall favorite effect settings.
- Power: 3 AA batteries hold for an average of 8 hours.