**These are Representative Photos **
Model: Aura Single Cut (Preorder)
Body Wood: OkoumeBody w/Flamed Maple Top
Neck Wood: Khaya Mahogany Body w/Indian Rosewood Fretboard
Neck Back Shape: Historic C, .880 – .995
Fingerboard Radius: 10″ – 12″
Nut: Unbleached Bone
Frets: 22 Frets, Nickel Silver, Heavy
Bridge: Tone Pros NVR-2 w/ Tailpiece
Nut Width: 1.687″
Hardware Color: Nickel Chrome
Gears: Suhr Locking, Chrome
Electronics: 3-Way Toggle Switch, Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone, 50’s Wiring with 150 Style Capacitors & CTS Pots
Input Jack: Side
Neck Pickup: Suhr Thornbucker
Middle Pickup: None
Bridge Pickup: Suhr Thornbucker +
Finish Color: Tea Burst
Option 1: 24.625″ Scale Length
Option 2: Certificate of Authenticity signed by John Suhr
String: .010 – .046
- An authentic, deep-dish carve top.
- Vintage-accurate scale length.
- Frets that lay over the binding.
- Straighter string pull at the headstock, along with a less than traditional break angle.
- More ergonomic body contours.
- Improved upper fret access.
- A lightweight body that isn’t chambered or weight relieved.
**Limited to 100 instruments worldwide.**